This webinar series presents the findings of the Survive and Thrive: transforming care for every small and sick newborn report, shares country experiences, and introduces the World Health Organization's new standards of care for small and sick newborns.
It runs from 6 May to 12 August 2020 and is organized by the World Health Organization and UNICEF, in collaboration with the Network for Improving Quality of Care for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health. For more details, and the recording and presentations from each webinar, click on the links below:
UPCOMING WEBINAR - last in the series:
- 12 August: Introducing the quality of care standards for small and sick newborns - REGISTER
PREVIOUS WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
- 6 May : Now is the time to transform care for newborns, session 1 and session 2
- 20 May: What the numbers say, session 1 and session 2
- 3 June: Deliver the care they are entitled to, session 1 and session 2
- 17 June: Ensure they thrive, session 1 and session 2
- 1 July: Use data for action, session 1 and session 2
- 15 July: Immediate action is needed, session 1 and session 2
Click here for the recordings only all the webinars in the series.